- Paavo Viikki established his own welding company, Laukaan Hitsaustyö, in the cowshed on his farm. The company’s first product was a rear hitch for the Valmet 502 tractor. The company is stilled owned by the Viikki family.
- Business expands rapidly in the early 1990s. Production of three point linkages for the nearby Valtra factory begins in 1993.
- The company’s name changes to LH Lift Oy in 2004.
- Operations expand to Asia beginning in the late 1990s. After seeking suitable subcontractors in China and India, a Chinese subsidiary, LH Lift Ningbo Oy, is founded in 2007.
- In the 2000s, LH Lift receives numerous quality and innovation awards, including the esteemed Agritechnica Silver Medal for our LHLink pivoting front linkage in 2007.
- In the 2010s, operations become fully international. LH Lift’s OEM customers expand from Valtra to include also other tractor brands, including Massey Ferguson and John Deere.
- In 2020, LH Lift supplies products to OEM tractor manufacturers in Europe, Asia and South America, as well as to spare parts retailers and engineering workshops around the world.
- In 2023 JOST acquires LH Lift. JOST is a world-leading producer and supplier of safety-critical systems for the commercial vehicle industry. Under the umbrella brand of JOST, the comprehensive range of products is broken down into systems for the transport as well as agriculture and construction industries. The strong agriculture brand ROCKINGER will integrate LH Lift’s product portfolio.
Read our full history here
Click images to see them in full screeen