Top Links for Tractors
The functionality of top links as a mounting mechanism is essential for the safe and easy use of implements. LH Lift manufactures both manual and hydraulic top links. We offer top links for light-duty needs (CAT 1) and heavier needs (CAT 4), as well as HD-rated (CAT 3) couplings.
Benefits of LH Lift Top Links:
- Easy and light to adjust without extra tools
- Easy mounting ensured by a wide adjusting range
- Quick and secure mounting to an implement with a quick coupling hook
- Available with LH Lift’s innovative replaceable ball end coupling, making it easy to change the category or tractor compatibility of the top link
- Also available with LH Lift’s quick coupler hook
Lift Rods for Tractors
Our lift rods are manufactured mostly using our standard components, which enables flexible manufacturing and makes it easy to fit them to new tractors. LH Lift manufactures both manual and hydraulic lift rods. We offer lift rods for light-duty needs (CAT 1) and heavier needs (CAT 4), as well as HD-rated (CAT 3) couplings.
Benefits of LH Lift Lift Rods:
- Fixed and floating positions as standard – easy to switch
- Light and secure tilt adjustment of the mechanical lift rods – adjustment can be locked without tools
- Reliable mechanism
- Decades of experience manufacturing lift rods
- Available with LH Lift’s innovative replaceable ball end coupling
Download brochure: Top links and hooks (pdf)
Download brochure: Lift rods (pdf)
Our innovative replaceable ball end coupling is available for both lift rods and top links.